Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Daily Deals



Sorry folks, today's Daily Deals came a bit late. Anyways, I have included both today and yesterday's sales. Also, I am not affiliated with any of these websites or products. I just figured if you guys are like me, you love video games and good deals.

Also I created a Squidoo lens just for the deals. Please check it out!




September 13, 2011
Amazon.com has the game Guitar Hero: On Tour Decades Bundle on sale for $8.03.


Overstock.com has the game Super Paper Mario on sale for $13.76. However there is a $2.95 shipping cost.


Overstock.com has the game Super Mario Galaxy on sale for $13.76. However there is a $2.95 shipping cost.



September 12, 2011
Walmart has the FlingSmash with Black Wii Remote Plus on sale for $24.96 . However, it is only available in stores.


Cowboom has the model TWLSKA black Nintendo DSi for $65.00. However, it is a refurbished model.

No comments:

Post a Comment